Let's catch up, shall we?



It's a bit jumbly but I haven't been blogging regularly so here's a bit of a round up with a few bonus pics that aren't on my instagram and more details about my outfits since these are some of my July faves!

ABOVE: JULY 14.  a tie dye dress I made! I got the dress secondhand on eBay for $10 and it is one of my current favorite things I own. I truly had a vision for it and it came out even better than I'd hope!

dress-diy (first time wearing)
cactus bag-betsey johnson last worn HERE
gold clogs-c/o Sven Clogs last worn HERE

ABOVE: JULY 16 a tie dye peasant top I made! My husband recently bought me these overall shorts with an Old Navy promotion and I think they are the cutest. Pretty good fit, could be SLIGHTLY longer or looser in the thigh but definitely good for summer & fall with boots and tights, I'm thinking!
                            overall shorts-old navy
                            hat-thrifted
                            tie dye peasant top-diy/ebay
                            clogs-Sven Clogs t-straplow heel clogs in black leather

ABOVE: JULY 11the RASPBERRY FINGERS were my husband's idea, inspired by a Zoey Deschanel picture he saw on National Rasberry Day or some such thing!

Pink peasant top-ae outfitters (thrifted) last worn HERE
Pink dress-ae outfitters (poshmark) last worn HERE
Sunglasses-Moschino (poshmark)
Clogs-c/o Sven Clogs, flat sandals with two buckles in natural leather last worn HERE
ABOVE: JULY 8TH, one of my fave looks this summer that really captures my punk past!
alien print tee-tj maxx, last worn HERE
red skater skirt-uo last worn HERE
belt-ralph lauren (poshmark),
hat-minnetonka
socks-amazon (pack of 20)
sunglasses-moschino (poshmark)
clogs-Sven Clogs t-strap in low heel
bag-liebskind berlin last worn HERE
ABOVE: JULY 17th A quick orange-inspired look! I wanted to pose with some orange flowers in my yard and also highlight that I'm a 107k followers and counting on Poshmark which is SO EXCITING! I'm very grateful. Also so appreciative of the sales I've made in quarantine despite how hard things have been for so many people. Every purchase really helps me!

                                          fox backpack-leafling bags, last worn HERE
                                            orange skirt-poshmark, last worn HERE
                                            hat-nordstrom rack
                                            clogs-Sven Clogs double weave sandals, medium heel in red
                                            orange tee-marshall's, last worn above with backpack!


ABOVE: JULY 13th a little summery vibe with a cheery dress and matchy beret.
                                        beret-vintage, poshmark
                                         white clogs-sven clogs, last worn HERE
                                           totoro dress-hot topic, last worn HERE

ABOVE: JULY 15TH, I had a lot of trouble with the lighting this day, that was when I was beginning to get frustrated with my photoshoots and think blogging this summer was just not in the cards. Luckily, I recently discovered that shooting at around 5pm I have MUCH better luck with lighting and locations and I'm possibly ready to be a bit more diligent...
I am really excited for this NEW to me, purple bunny bag from Kate Spade that I recently picked up on Mercari! How amazing is it? This purple skirt has been such a staple, I've worn it about once a week!
                                                            purple clogs-c/o sven clogs last worn HERE
                                                               bunny bag-kate spade, mercari
                                                                skirt-endless rose (poshmark), last worn HERE
                                                                   top-anthropologie, last worn AGES AGO, I should really wear it more often, it's on my list!
                                                                           straw hat-nordstrom rack


ABOVE: JULY 10th THE YELLOW ROOM, posing with my yellow collection!
wearing:
top-springfield (spain) last worn HERE with same backpack AND clogs!
pants-fox's designer last worn HERE
yellow clogs-sven clogs, last worn above
backpack-valfre (poshmark), last worn above

hanging up:
coat-sebby (poshmark), hat-target (poshmark), velvet dress-anthropologie, avocado skirt-eBay, yellow blouse-anthropologie, lemon skirt-the limited (poshmark)


Ending the post with my succesful tie dye, the biggeest DIY I've done in YEARS.
I am officially slightly addicted and will ONLY use soda ash kits from now on! 
I had the best time---three whole hours eating snacks and making magic. It was an absolute blast and great to do with one of my really good friends that has also been very careful during these crazy times!

I hope you still like my blog and what I have to post.
I am trying to get back into the groove, most writers or bloggers have bouts of writers' block or just a habit of life getting in the way of sitting down and simply reflecting.


I still want to keep in mind my intentions to keep track of what I LOVE to wear and how to be a slower fashion consumer and pro-second hand! Even third or fourth hand! Heck! 

What is your favorite July highlight? xx



Comments