leopard dress + sales stack.

 This is my first time wearing my new super flat clogs sandals that are on super sale at Sven Clogs here!

I last wore my leopard dress HERE
I last wore my straw hat HERE

I'm very excited that I made 8 sales last week!
4 on Mercari, & 4 on Poshmark!
My non-Sven clogs are almost cleared out of my closet and it warms my heart that people are starting to buy Spring clothes!
An especially cute purchase was a 2-item bundle a woman made for a friend's mystery-thrifted-swap box! How fun is that?

I'm not a huge leopard print fan but I do love this dress and how easy it is to throw on. It's super comfortable, I'm super into sailor collars, and it has total 90s vibes, especially with the tie in the back!
I decided to style it less punk and more neutral this time with my new brown sandals and hat for a very low key vibe.


 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, dress-vintage, thrifted (goodwill), sandals-c/o Sven Clogs
I got these toe rings about 2 years ago in gold and in silver on amazon, it's probably a just-me thing, but sometimes my feet too naked/exposed in sandals and I like the idea of toe rings for something a bit more extra.

How do you style leopard print? xx

Comments