geek in the pink.

Anyone else grow up listening to Jason Mraz sing songs like 'geek in the pink?'
Just thinking about some early teen music today!

I actually wore most of the outfit HERE last time...cactus backpack, hot pink skirt, pink prairie top
The clogs are NEW to me but secondhand from Poshmark! I got a great deal on them and I love the bronze color and medium height.









I'm wearing: top-ae outfitters (thrifted), skirt-anthropologie (poshmark), bag-kate spade, sunglasses-won from instagram giveaway, earrings-gift, clogs-Sven Clogs (poshmark) 'lacy' style in medium heel in bronze metallic leather, cat barette-amazon





Don't mind me, I'm just falling in love with my two newly bloomed sunflowers and sitting around sipping tea and eating leftover cake from my parents' 34th wedding anniversary! 
Huge congrats to them. It was nice to celebrate together, even without hugs and in this post virus world...xx

Comments