hint of mint.


                                                                                                                                        This is one of my mom's favorite dresses, she actually got it for me so I thought it would be perfect to wear to see her, from a social distance!
I last wore it HERE for a college alumni event last Fall!
Rainbow bag last worn HERE
Gold clogs last worn HERE


                                                                                                                                                                        I'm wearing: dress-boutique, bag-amerileather (poshmark) 'dreamcatcher' style, sunglasses-oui fresh, clogs-c/o Sven Clogs

Happy Wednesday! I don't usually post on Wednesdays, but since I'm co-hosting a style challenge this month, I am dressing the color prompts on Instagram! You can check out or join in! xx

Comments