retro gamer.

 I'm really wearing my nerdiness on my sleeve with one of my new (and favorite) t-shirts that I got on my NY trip last week, from Uniqlo and it was on sale for only $5! I'm also debuting my white Italy brand high waist jeans from Fox's that I got in NY too. I didn't originally plan to wear these two new items together but it just kind of happened and I'm here for it. This is SUCH a comfortable outfit and perfect for the weekend or a casual Friday if I was teaching.
I honestly don't know what the future holds for my next job...I'm really trying to concentrate most of my energy on the healing process, it is a challenge but hopefully it is working and I will get more answers either way, in the next two months!

Today has been just a really relaxing and refreshing day, looking at some sale patio furniture (nothing we really wanted), having a low key lunch at home and really yummy waffle breakfast at home (my hubby is no slouch with the waffle maker)! We also went to a plant nursery and were pleasantly surprised to be able to talk with some adorable rescue parrots!
 I'm wearing: tee-uniqlo, jeans-fox's, clogs-Sven 'diamond sandal', sunglasses-oui fresh, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted)




 I think you will see a lot of these two new pieces, I'm really happy with the five pieces I got in NY and they are more special to me than a cheesier or touristy souvenir because they make me think of the trip but they are kind of like my (and my husband's) way to personally remember our fun experience and shopping at places we don't get to shop out here!
Maybe next time we'll hit Lord & Taylor, where I used to work! Who knows?
Do you wear white after Labor Day like me? I honestly thing it's one of the dumbest 'rules' to fashion, but there are plenty to choose from!
xx

Comments