saguaro style.

Shoulder tie dress last worn HERE
Cactus tee AND cactus bag last worn HERE
Cactus boots last worn HERE






I'm wearing: tee-from my mom, dress-fox's designer, boots-corral, bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), sunglasses-moschino (poshmark)

It's probably too hot to reasonably wear cowboy boots for very long, but I haven't worn these in a while so I put together this outfit and I gathered my wits to go to a dental appointment.

It was rough and strange.
I don't enjoy going to doctors of any kind when the receptionists are abrasive and the assistants (or doctor themself) is trying to sell me something that probably isn't covered by my insurance. 
I get this a lot and I've gotten to the age where I speak up and tell them, "look, I'll think about it but please stop trying to pressure me into making a decision right now about X procedure." Anybody else? 

I hope you have a nice and restful weekend! xx

Comments