purple power.


It's finally Friday and a very PURPLE one, at that! Today I'm wearing all purple except I decided to save my purple Svens for another day since I just wore them last week with the exact same skirt. It's good to have a lot of wears though, right? Who can truly resist an elastic waist in a midi skirt, I ask! 
                                                                                                    I last wore my purple tee HERE
                                                                                                    I last wore my rose boots HERE
                                                                                                    I last wore my purple skirt HERE
                                                                                                    
I actually wore my flower crown last at the Renaissance Fair a couple of years ago, that's really what it's perfect for but I thought it would be fun to break out for this challenge. 

I'm wearing: flower crown-etsy (custom designed), tee-marshall's, skirt-endless rose (poshmark), necklace-nordstrom rack, boots-Justin Boots (eBay), sunglasses-anthropologie





Comments