strawberry cheesecake.

You may or may not be really sick of seeing both my strawberry top and my white midi skirt since I've been wearing both a ton all summer but I haven't worn them both together until now!

Plus, best of all, my husband brought me home Grimaldi's strawberry cheescake last night (the best in town in our opinion) and it was the perfect after lunch fluffy & refreshing sweet to enjoy!

T-bar clogs last worn HERE (I wear them more in the colder months because they are great with tights) in a watermelon look!
White midi skirt last worn with a flirty pink look HERE (about a week ago)!
Stawberry top last worn here with my cute red shorts in a fun red look HERE (also about a week ago)!



 Just a fun and casual look I wore to hang out at home in. It wasn't a very exciting day but it was great to have a special desert and just enjoy the sunshine.

On another 'red fashion' note, I just recieved my new Athleta sale bikini I ordered at the end of August but had sent to the wrong address by mistake and I am in LOVE with it.
The whole suit was $35 and it is just so pretty and high quality with a great amount of both bottom coverage and top support.
The top I got is HERE and sold out in red but in lots of other great colors for only $15! I am a true C-cup and went with the M and it fits just right.
 My bottoms are HERE and sold out in most sizes and colors but you can get a similar version for full price still or maybe you're an XL and these will do! I am an XS in their bottoms and a true 28 in bottoms by other brands, their size chart is very helpful!

Personally, I am so sick of the 'Baywatch'/aerobic high on the hips swim trend, not the mention the side boob and underboob I see all over the place, it just isn't for me and I like to wear swimsuits that are actually swim-friendly and somewhat modest!
 I'm not saying it's wrong, I support women wearing what they want, but I am saying we shouldn't be pressured to followed trends that show off more than our underwear shows if it's not something we want to do (or shave for)! Anybody else?

What's your favorite kind of cheesecake?
Sorry this post is pretty random but I try to work with what I have!
xx



Comments