shades of orange.


Happy Saturday!
Are you planning something small or big for Mother's Day? Tell me about it, I'm so sad that it's not the usual nice family bbq and hug-a-thon. 

I last wore my fox backpack HERE
I last wore my Mario tee HERE
I last wore my orange skirt HERE
I last wore my taupe clogs HERE

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I'm wearing: tee-uniqlo, skirt-ann taylor (poshmark), sunglasses-oui fresh, clogs-Sven Clogs (poshmark), socks-amazon (old), backpack-leafling bags (etsy)

                                                                                                                                                    I'm really enjoying my fox backpack, it's just the perfect amount of whimsy and fun for most of my outfits I can wear it with. I know there's a lot going on with the socks, bag, sunglasses, tee shirt...but I'm at the point where the quarantine is driving me a little crazy and I'm taking joy in some 'extra' details lately while getting dressed.
What's helping you to get dressed in the mornings during these though times? xx


Comments