desert fox.

 This photo shoot idea was all my husband! He said "wear orange, we're going to a spot" & we drove down a few blocks which we would've walked if it didn't already hit over 90 (F)!
How stunning is this cactus in bloom? I'm obsessed. It just gives me such a happy feeling!

I last wore my red skirt HERE
I last wore my oranges tee HERE
I last wore my white clogs HERE

My fox backpack is NEW! I got it a few months ago from Leafling Bags on pre-order and also bought a brown cork bee-embroidered backpack as well! I'm in the process of swapping out a lot of my less-used handbags for more ethical, small business-minded styles! I have 3 Leafling Bags now and I love all 3!

If you'd like to shop my purse clear out (accepting offers) check it out HERE!


 I'm wearing: orange print tee-marshall's, hat-honeymoon/Canada mall, skirt-urban outfitters (super old), clogs-Sven Clogs 'diamond' in white smooth leather, glasses-dolce and gabanna, fox backpack-leafling bags
 Happy Monday, I hope you have lovely flora and fauna to give you some mood boosting vibes as well...xx



Comments

  1. Love this flirty look! Those flowers are so pretty.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The desert blooms are definitely my favorite :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.