dark pink, light pink, a lot of pink.

 I don't think I've ever worn this much pink since I was a little kid but I'm honestly into it. My husband even liked it! He said I look like I could be on the Miss Patina website, which is a big complement. I think it could be the color that puts it over the top! The donut collar!

I last wore this hot pink dress HERE with a purple accent!
I last wore my donut shirt HERE (with the same clogs, they just really match the strawberry frosting) with a mostly white look!
I last wore my pink clogs HERE just last Friday, for my Friendsgiving dinner party!
I last wore my cactus bag HERE with a beautiful rainbow dress!
I'm thinking of using it for some of my holiday parties, it's a pretty fun conversation piece and has a bit of sparkle, even if I'm wearing a chunky sweater or heavy coat!
I last wore my pink lace up sleeve sweater HERE with a more monotone (same hue) pink look!





 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, sweater-ebay, donut shirt-Marshall's, dress-ae (poshmark), socks-xmas present last year, clogs-Sven bow knot in pink leather (my first ever pair of Svens)! cactus bag-betsey johnson (poshmark)

 I hope you're having a great week. Tonight is meatloaf night at my house so I have a full night of cooking (and eating) ahead!
It's supposed to rain also, hence the weird clouds in all my pics!
Happy Wednesday! On Wednesdays, we wear pink (most of the time but sometimes we forget)! xx

Comments

  1. I love all these shades of pink together! The socks are the icing on the cake.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It's so funny that you say that because the socks were definitely my initial inspiration to the outfit! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a really fun outfit :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.