Friendsgiving & Black Friday.

 It is somehow suddenly sweater-weather in the desert and it feels like it cooled off almost over night!
I only shopped 2 main Black Friday Sales this year: Sven Clogs & Miss Patina and I have no regrets! I'm buying a few gifts on Amazon for my husband but other than that, I'm really trying not to do a crazy holiday shopping binge or sales grab for no reason/things that I don't really need or would've bought otherwise.

I'm wearing a sweater that I haven't worn since February! Check it out HERE with a jeans look.
I last wore my black cage lbd HERE with a Harry Potter themed look!
I last wore my pink clogs with a donut-y outfit HERE !
I last wore my kitty purse with a leopard look HERE!





 I'm wearing- pink sweater-anthropologie, dress-thrifted, bag-kate spade (marshall's), beret-eBay, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), rose tights-betsey johnson (tjmaxx), clogs-sven clogs
 I'm so grateful for how nice both my Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving went this week.

I know it is a time of year when the loneliness or sadness can seem dark enough to snuff out the most brightly lit holiday displays but it is important to hold onto to the warm family moments and friends that you love to keep you grounded, grateful, and make you feel like your best self.
It's not about impressing everybody with the best gifts, the most savings, the biggest Christmas Tree, the longest burning Menorah.
 It's about just reflecting on the year that's closing down, remembering the ones that are left behind in that old year, feeling lucky with the ones you have supporting you through the next year and the things that truly give you happiness...warm wishes this holiday seasons from me to you! xx


Comments