rainbow connection.


 I've never worn this dress on the blog, somehow, but I did wear it twice before for two different events and one was a staycation for a fancy dinner. I love all the colors, but didn't wear it too often because the halter was too long. I finally shortened the halter strap this week to better fit me and I am going to hopefully circulate it more into my rotation!
Everything except my sunglasses are SECONDHAND today for the #thriftedchicstylechallenge last day on instagram!
I'm looking forward to going to happy hour later this afternoon with some former coworkers that I'm still friendly with!

I last wore my cactus bag HERE with a matching cacti tee!
I last wore my gold ankle tie clogs HERE with a very different but also very pretty dress!


 I'm wearing: sunglasses-oui fresh, dress-calvin klein (poshmark), bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), necklace-thrifted, earrings-gift that was thrifted, clogs-loeffler randall X sven (poshmark)



How is your week going? I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get rained on but am bringing my umbrella and am prepared to change into boots before going out just in case! Happy Wednesday! xx

Comments