the most pink.

 It's Day 4 of the Sensible Fay's Sweater Week Challenge! I can't believe we are at the halfway point. So crazy.
Today's prompt is 'statement sweater' and what's more of a statement than a bright bubblegum pink outfit? I feel very Barbie, but my version!

I got this sweater over the summer and I really enjoy the slight cropped length and ribbon tie sleeve details.

I last wore my pink pencil skirt HERE with the same beret and bag but my fun donut top!
I last wore the Suzanne clogs HERE with my cool trench coat and dressy alumni dinner look!
I last wore my cat bag HERE with a pretty colorful dress for my friend's daughter's bday party!


 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, sweater-amazon, skirt-anthropologie, bag-kate spade, sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'suzanne' super high



 I'm happy it's almost Friday and I got all my lab testing done yesterday so I'm really hoping the doctor gives me good news about my new meds. Wish me luck! Happy Almost-Friday! xx


Comments