A-Z Clog-o-pedia

Please note that I do NOT consider Birkenstocks or Crocs 'clogs.' Too me, they are just ugly but that's my personal opinion and aesthetic. Proceed if you want to learn & review the wooden goodness I've researched and organized for reference!

ANTHROPOLOGIE-shop here, starting at $130 a lot of their clogs are exclusive designs, made in spain and can be pretty pricey.

ARTESANIAS CAMILA-shop here, starting at $69 These traditional Mexican inspired wood heeled shoes are handcrafted and just so beautiful! I love the whipstitch detals, colors, and floral stamped leather. I would definitely be willing to own a pair! The maker is based in Texas. 
above, Artesanias Camila 'high heel huarache'

BEDSTU: shop here, starting around $145 they have a really cool city flavor and bespoke vibe. I've had a pair of boots from them (they make other shoes that are non-clogs) and would definitely recommend them. Their clogs and wood soled shoes are really fun and unique!

BJORK CLOGS-shop here on Etsy, starting at $50. Great prices & handmade in Sweden since the 1960's.

BRYR CLOGS-shop here, starting at $268 these are a niche brand that are the most expensive that I know of. They do limited handmade batches in different seasonal color palette and are a favorite among the slow fashion crowd.

CALOU STOCKHOLM-you can shop here, they start at $116 EUR and I've worn them before and found them very comfortable and stylish! They run true to size and have a faux leather, very lightweight base and padded insoles for support. I would definitely recommend this brand. Their colors & styles are especially funky and bright. 
above, Cape Clogs

CAPE CLOGS-you can shop here, they average $126 but often have sale clogs as low as $46! They offer matching mommy & me clogs and tons of cute fabrics. I've had a pair before and they were very high quality, comfortable and cute. I just didn't like the toe groove for the big toe that their soles have but it is a personal preference. They do offer vegan clogs as well!
 
CORDANI-you can shop here, they average $180 and have some great sample sales!. Their 7 Worlds label is almost exclusively clogs but they have an eclectic mix of funky shoes. I've had two pairs in the past and would recommend this brand.
above, Chameleon Clogs

CHAMELEON CLOGS-you can shop here, they start at $132 but she sometimes has special sample clogs on sale! These are all handmade by one woman and her shop has some truly stunning clogs and she created the first knit style clogs as well! I really love the way she does studded ankle straps and split color clogs! I've never bought from her, but I would be totally open to it. 



Above, a pair of Charlotte Stone clogs on clearance for $150 (in some colors only), orig $248

CHARLOTTE STONE-this high-end and very expensive Canadian (Ontario) brand has recently reached heightened popularity on eco influencers in the slow-fashion community. Their colorful rainbow clogs are especially photogenic and from what I've heard, the sizing runs small. I have not ever tried this brand but I admire the fun colors and retro heel aesthetic. Think major chunky disco platforms to choose from. Prices range from sale down to $100 and upwards of about $360. Are they worth it? I'm not one to say since I am more of a collector that would prefer to have a wide variety of shoes over one or two very expensive pairs. They do claim to use real wood, real suede/leather and memory foam inside, which is very appealing to a lot comfort-meets-fashion seekers such as myself. 

CLOGSHOP-you can shop here, a small Etsy business that starts at $47. They are based in Berlin and have a traditional/basic vibe. 

CLOGSBYTALLA-you can shop here, they start at $69 euros and are based in Finland. 

C&S (clogs and slippers)-you can shop here, they start at $50. This is a small Etsy shop, based in Poland.
above, Dala Clogs

DALA CLOGS- you can shop here, they start at $48! If you're look for that super traditional hand painted Swedish style, this is the one. I've never had a pair but man, they are gorgeous!

DANSKO-you can shop here, they start at $125. these are one of the OG types of clogs that you may recognize from your gardening grandma or 2nd grade teacher. They have definitely gotten more stylish models these past few years and are very reliable for comfort shoes and that classic wooden clog vibe. I've tried on pairs before and have friends that love them. They are a timeless brand that is especially loved within the medical community!

DAVINCITORINO-you can shop here, they start at $90 eur (scarpe is shoes!) They have lots of cute stuff to go through (if you speak italian), they are based in Italy and do ship to other locations! I stumbled upon them on instagram and love their retro aesthetic! 
above, Eric Michael 'nova' clogs

ERIC MICHAEL-you can shop here, they start at $99. They are beautiful shoes made in Spain and Portugal. I've had one pair of clogs before and loved them but I bought them secondhand and they had damage so I had to resell them. I would recommend this brand! Please note they don't only have clogs, they have a large variety. 

FREE PEOPLE-you can shop clogs here, they start at $99. You may not think 'clogs' when you hear Free People but they have a really eclectic collection and a lot of limited edition styles for the upscale boho crowd. I had a pair secondhand on eBay and I LOVED them but I did wear them into the ground and would have done better with a bigger size since the toe was pointy. I would recommend these, first hand or second hand at a discount!

FRYE-you can shop here, they start at $99. Frye has tons of other products but they do have a small collection of wood heeled clogs and clog-like shoes. They were the brand of my first ever western boots and most of their styles have a cool 70's vibe. I would recommend this brand!

FUNKIS CLOGS-you can shop here, they start at $98. These are city/hip brand with some cool colors and unique designs. I've never bought them but they are often online secondhand for some really low prices!
above, Jackie's 'dolly daydream clogs'

JACKIELOVESCLOGS-you can shop here, they start at $225 EUR. They are all bespoke one-woman based and they are absolutely funky and head turners! Definitely at the very least give her a follow on instagram because she is a true artist and I'm so impressed with her clogs and fun personal style (with said clogs). 

KELSI DAGGER BROOKLYN-you can shop here, they start at $90. They are super chic and a bit edgy! I love this collection of clogs aesthetically. I've never owned a pair but they sure are pretty!
above, Kelsi Dagger 'just acorn clog'

KITTYCLOGS-you can shop here, they start at $97 EUR. They are all handmade in Sweden and inspired by nature. You will see all the colors have nature/flower/fauna related names, which is really cool. They are modeled and on instagram with a minimalist aesthetic that really makes the clogs pop and be the center of the outfit. I've tried out a pair before and would recommend this brand, they are super pretty and well made. They even have a special Bridal collection in lovely metallic leathers.

KORKS-They have clog vibes but a lot of them are cork rather than wood. You can shop here, they start at $60 on discount sites like Nordstrom Rack. I've never had a pair of I've seen them in person and tried them on and found them to be very cute and well made.

KULIK STYLES-you can shop here, they start at $120. A lot of their styles are very similar to Swedish Hasbeens and they have that sleek/chic style for their clog heels. They are a small Etsy shop based in Poland.
                            Above: shop kurier's 'luna' style clog as worn by me, bought secondhand on poshmark

KURIER CLOGS-one of the newest brands to make it in the database, Kurier is a Portland-based small artist shop with many gorgeous local and handmade leather goods by the owner/lead maker. The clogs offered average around $190 with sample sales as low as $80 on occasion and more expensive one-of-a-kind hand painted designs occurring every once in a while as well. Follow Shop Kurier on instagram for the latest updates and shop here. I have tried one pair by them on their original bases, before they switched to new wooden base styles a few months ago, and I will say they are very cute and well made but not as comfortable as other clogs in my collection. I would recommend getting them at a discount, and I am curious about this shop's gorgeous leather purses as well. 

LEATHER WORLD-you can shop here, they start at $73. This is a small Etsy shop with basic and classic styles in lots of fun colors and patterns. They are based in Poland.

LOTTA FROM STOCKHOLM-you can shop here, they start at $78. Lotta is all made in Sweden and one of the most popular clog makers, definitely a blogger favorite.
 For me, I just don't like their fit. I don't like how inconsistent the sizing is for different heel heights and the quality isn't as high as other brands I've bought clogs from in my opinion (I'm hard on my shoes). I would  recommend these for a brand new clog-curious buyer that wants to just try them out to see if they will wear them or like the aesthetic or a buyer with wider feet (they run wide for me) that prefers softer, thinner leathers or vegan options.
Maguba 'Rio' in just a few colors offered!

MAGUBA SWEDEN-you can shop here, they start at $139 but often have sales! They also have different models on their etsy store if you're a fan and they do custom orders as well. They are my 2nd favorite brand. I HIGHLY recommend their clogs based on beauty, quality, & customer service. They are so kind and genuinely want you to love your shoes. I've had several pairs and I've loved them all. The Rio & Florence are especially cute in my personal opinion!

MIA CLOGS-you can shop here, they start at $60 (on sale). These are authentic Swedish made and inspired by Abba! I've had a pair and recommend them only if you like the tractor sole that was kind of clunky/chunky for my personal style. I still think they are super cute and would recommend them! I think the value is great too for the quality.

MOHEDA-you can shop here, starting at $52 EUR. These are a 'bargain' brand somewhat popular brand that makes traditional Swedish clogs. I've never bought from them but I definitely admire them and they have a great collection. 
above, Moheda 'dolly Zebra' clogs


MOHOP-you can shop here, starting at approx. $200. All shoes are vegan. They have stunning clogs. They also offer face shields and other items to match the clogs like earrings and purses in the same fabrics. I'm especially in awe of their gorgeous 'peacock' fabric and flower adornments. 
above, Mohop 'flower toe mid heel'

NATURALandCOMFY-you can shop here, starting at $78. This is a small Etsy store that has a variety of clogs and slippers. They are based in Poland. The styles are basic and traditional with some fun colored clogs for a moderate price. 

No 6. Clogs-you shop here, starting at $295. This is a luxury brand and the 'it' item of Park Slope Bkyln moms as seen here.  They are actually a sister company of my #1, Sven Clogs! I've had a pair of no 6 secondhand boots last Winter but I was so lazy to lace and unlace them every single time that I ended up reselling them. At least with docs, I can unlace easily but the Victorian style was so fitted on the ankle that it was a hassle.
Above, these gorgeous 'lilly' gray chelsea boots were an absolute steal from the troentorp outlet shop!

OUTLET, TROENTORP & MAGUBA eBAY EXCLUSIVE-Did you know that there is an exclusive eBay only outlet where Troentorp and Maguba companies sell slightly irregular, discontinued or sample sizes at a deep, deep discount? I just recently found out about it, stumbled accidently and I'm hooked! The prices and quality are crazy good. If you don't mind a bit of character to your leather (maybe some extra creases or irregular spots) or having to buy an undersized style in a size bigger since they were marked wrong, this is the ultimate shop for you! I've bought clog boots from them for as low as $50 a pair and they have lots of offerings, add new styles regularly and will be willing and happy to discuss the right sizing for you for each style if you are unsure! I cannot recommend buying from them enough. Plus, another perk? Super fast shipping! Despite coming all the way from Sweden, I recieved my orders in barely a week. Incredible service and a pleasure to order from. Don't sleep on the outlet! 

RONA CLOGS-you can shop here, starting at $86 USD, this an Israeli Clog maker! Their 'rainbow/pride' clogs were caught my attention the most. So cool. Definitely give them a follow on instagram too if you love clogs and seeing some unique styles and pretty photo shoots. 

above, Sanita 'Tinja in petrol'

SANITA CLOGS-you can shop here, starting at $115. My favorite style is the 'Tinja' that is also available on Lotta's site. I've never bought from them but they are a very reliable and classic brand like Dansko that have a great reputation.
above, sandgrens (discontinued) 'Milan high' (worn by me)

SANDGRENS-you can shop here, starting at $160 (sale clogs). I've bought this brand before and they are just lovely. A family-owned company that has great customer service and great sales/promotions. They are well loved with minimalist and slow fashion bloggers. For me, I just prefer shoes a little funkier and these are kind of basic. I would just say that they run small in my experience and they never personally fit me exactly how I wanted.

STAR CLOGS-you can shop here, starting at $33 USD (converted from KR) I'm not sure if they ship to US since everything is in Swedish! 

SWED2WALK-you can shop here, starting at $100. They have a Swedish website as well and are from Sweden! I think their floral leather is especially pretty. They are very classic looking and have good ratings from customers.
above, Swedish Hasbeens 'trail boot'

SWEDISH HASBEENS-you can shop here, outlet styles start at $60. I have a bit of a love/hate with SH. I've had about 20 pairs in the past and am so into their funky af design and aesthetic (they went for a very 80's neon collection this Summer and have the most gorgeous metallic boots for Fall). Truth be told, the sizes vary widely, the leather thickness and blister-causing varies wildly, and the full price items seem extremely high for you get (in my opinion). As far as the $60 price tag of clearance and outlet styles I say 100% go for it but also PLEASE read reviews and measure you foot with the measurements to ensure the fit. I would say listen to what other customers say. If you are very new to the brand, consider buying a pair from amazon or 6pm on clearance or secondhand on eBay or Poshmark! 
above, one of my favorite Sven pairs is my holographic/mirror medium heels on a black wood base!

SVEN CLOGS-you can shop here, outlet styles start at $44! (flat sandals). Sven is NOT paying me to endorse them, I am just extremely loyal and rate them NUMBER ONE out of any clogs I've ever owned.I LOVE the custom aspect from the ground up (you can even send them a tracing of your foot for the most accurate sizing)!
 They are all made in Minnesota and the customer service (Lisa) is amazing. What makes Sven stand out so much to me is that they have the absolute biggest catalog and variety, they have the most discount codes (20 percent-25 percent off) that DOESN'T exclude clearance items (unlike other brands). They have three wood colors to choose from, five types of leather, SIXTY SEVEN total color options (plus limited edition colors like currently star print and leopard and polka dot for certain styles) AND they have low, medium, high, AND 4' platform heels for endless options with literally hundreds of styles for women, kids, and men. They have the absolute coziest shearling boots ever (just be sure to get one size up) & their Deal of the Day is great too! $150 average priced marked down clogs for about a week in ANY color heel, material and leather color! A completely customized and unique made-for-you pair for that price is amazing in my opinion and I've bought a few pairs that way! Please email me or comment below if you have any Sven questions & be sure to see my almost-everyday Sven Clogs looks modeled by me on my instagram @saguaro_style ! By the way, I did the math and that's THOUSANDS of clog possibilities. I love the seemingly endless rainbow and styles that Svens has to offer. I don't think enough people realize how truly amazing they are!
Above, my first pair of Tessa Clogs and I am a fan for sure! These are reduced for $90 and well worth it

TESSA CLOGS-you can shop here, clearance clogs start at $70. Tessa Clogs is based in Vermont. They have clogs for kids, men, & women and definitely sport that active lifestyle, mountain cabin aesthetic. I enjoy following them on instagram. I admire their work and they seem like a really sweet, family owned business! The coolest thing about Tessa Clogs is that many of their clogs feature hand embroidered 'straps' that snap on and can be swapped out to give your clogs more versatility! I think it's a really cool idea. I have recently bought the 'joy' rainbow medium heel sandal clogs from them, and I'm ENAMORED! Just beautiful and highly recommended from me with zero break-in time needed. Soft leathers right out of the box!
above, Troentorp's 'Nelly' in brown

TROENTORP-you can shop here, the average price is about $120. They are based in Sweden and very traditional. I've had a pair before and find that they run large. I would recommend these, they are pretty comfortable and classic. Unfortunately my favorite pair was the 'Nelly' in green and the leather got ripped up from wear. When I went to replace them, the new pair was too large. I would recommend this brand but just make sure if you are buying secondhand that you can estimate how old they are because some brands have different bases or sizing over time.

UGGLEBO-no longer in production, this was Sandgrens original label! They have the same owl logo and high quality. You can occasionally find them online, secondhand or deadstock.

VERKA CLOGS- on Etsy here, average price $119. This is a small shop from Sweden with a limited catalog but some very cute lace up leopard clogs!
above, Verka Clogs 'rosett'

WOODIES by Jeffrey Campbell-you can shop here, the starting price is $120. These are SO funky and edgy as most JC shoes. I am not a giant platform gal but I just love the collection!


nina Z- you can shop here, average price $220. This is an upscale boutique brand from NYC. I bought a pair of secondhand nina Z boots on Poshmark last winter and found them to be almost exactly the same base as Cape Clogs so I was not super impressed. Cape Clogs are way more reasonable! 





SO THERE YOU HAVE it! From A-Z my personal clog-o-pedia that I'm sharing as resource on my small corner of the internet. Please comment your favorite brands/styles/places to buy clogs below! Also if you ask me a clog question I will do my very best to answer fully as a Clog Expert & collector! xx


Comments