Donut Tuesday.

 I didn't actually eat any donuts today (yet), but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one!

Sophie (the toy poodle) & I just finished watching Season 3 of 'Atypical' and it was AMAZING, I really loved almost everything about it and the finale episode was just so satisfying! What a fantastic and original show, unlike anything I've seen before, with such great attention and fair casting and portrayals of people on the Autism Spectrum!


This week has been really nice so far.
I did make a total flop of a home cooked meal last night but not every dinner can be a winner, right?


I last wore donut shirt HERE I would like to wear it more, it was kind of a while back. I think it would be fun to layer under a vest or dress with the collar and a few donuts peeking out!

I last wore my comfy white jeans HERE with a really cute and well-loved mustard outfit that I want to wear more this season!

I last wore my Mickey bag HERE with a fluffy teddy style sweater!

I last wore my pink clogs HERE with what my hubby calls a 'fortune teller' look!


 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, bag-disney X coach (eBay), donut shirt-marshall's, sunglasses-oui fresh, white jeans-Fox's, clogs-Sven bow knot in pink leather (medium heel)


 What have you been watching on Netflix (or cable)?
Are you doing any Black Friday shopping? I'm already seeing ton of it online! I would like to buy a pair of Black Friday Sven Clogs, personally! The Svens I'm wearing today are from the Labor Day sale and they are definitely one of my fave pairs of shoes ever!
Happy Tuesday! xx

Comments