pink & plum.

 I'm feeling Fall Brights lately, especially since it still feels like Summer in Arizona!
I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend. I'm excited to be working on such exciting Poshmark Projects you can read about on the Poshmark Blog this Monday...I'm really looking forward to being part of their pilot program that encourages local poshers and possible poshers in big cities to come together for coffee and reseller bonding!

Today I wore a fun outfit for my preliminary meeting with my Poshmark cohosts!

I last wore my purple clogs HERE with a fun Sailor Moon look!
I last wore my purple cinch tee HERE for a color challenge!
I last wore my bright pink bows dress HERE with a different bright accent color...Teal!
& I just wore my kitty purse yesterday, so no need to link it up!

 I'm wearing: cinch tee-Marshall's, dress-ae outfitters (poshmark), bag-kate spade, sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-swedish hasbeens


 I don't wear this dress a heck of a lot but when I do, I really enjoy layering with it. I think it's just kind of inconvenient to always button up the back because it is hard to do without turning the dress around and it takes a bit of patience.
What bright colors do you like to wear in the Fall? My husband took these pics, I think he does such a good job, hope you like them! xx

Comments