safari suit.

 Happy Friday!
Today, more debuts, my newly thrifted Safari Jacket and my last-summer thrifted denim shirt (from Poshmark) for a very comfy and army/safari/very olive colored outfit!

I last wore my olive pants HERE with a cactus-inspired look.
I last wore my green felt hat HERE with my awesome new green skirt!
I last wore my Suzanne clogs HERE with a really 'barbie' pink look!
I last wore my Mickey purse HERE with a clay-colored Earthy look.

 I'm wearing: jacket-bcbgmaxazria (thrifted), denim shirt-ae outfitters (poshmark), pants-blank nyc, bag-coach x disney, hat-nordstrom rack, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'Suzanne' 







 Happy Friday! Hope all is well & I'd love to hear what your weekend plans are and how you like to wear Safari jackets! I haven't had one in years and I'm excited to style it all season. xx

Comments

  1. This jacket is such a great find! Love how you layered it over the denim.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the safari vibe. xx

      Delete
  2. love the entire look
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love your jacket!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.