Let's Get Earthy, Day 1: CLAY!

 7 Days of 7 Earth Tones this week for a style challenge! I'm excited because it is definitely a true 'challenge' and more unusual for me to focus my outfits around earth tones rather than bright colors, patterns, and textures so this should be interesting and maybe even give me some great ideas for future looks!

I last wore my 'clay' colored top HERE with a bag and darker colors that brought out the red tone rather than orange tone!
I last wore my girly tulle skirt HERE with a lovely sweater for a sweater week challenge!
I last wore my heart studded cowgirl boots HERE on a rainy day with a cute bomber jacket and denim skirt!
I last wore my Mickey purse with a donut-inspired look HERE !



 I'm wearing: sunglasses-oui fresh, bag-disney X coach (eBay), top-thrifted (worn backwards), skirt-thrifted, boots-eight second angel (eBay), scarab necklace-j.crew (poshmark)


It's supposed to hit the 80s this afternoon, it's a very comfy 76 right now. Today is about errands and possibly doing dinner with some friends we haven't seen in a LONG time. I wanted to be comfortable, breezy, and able to tap into the Earth vibes for the style challenge.
Happy Monday!
Did you have a nice weekend?
Do you wear Earth Colors? If you want to play along, it's hosted by @styleapproximately on Instagram! xx

Comments

  1. I love this chic skirt! It's snowing here so I wish I had your weather. I adore the cowboy boots!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Snow! We don't get snow much but it rarely sticks when we do. Come take a vacay here! Now is the best time of year to visit :) Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2019/11/some-people-are-only-meant-to-be-in-one.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.