Saguaro Saturday.

 I'm definitely 'on brand' and cactus-ed out today! I love the weekends.
My husband surprised me and bought me tons of super cheap but cool finds from garage sales before I even woke up this morning! I'm going to busy listing the new items on my Poshmark Closet for the next week or two!

I last wore my cactus tee HERE with some casual jeans, gold clogs, and a hat! I did pair it with the same necklace, which is kinda funny!

I last wore my cactus boots HERE for a sweater fashion challenge. They got so much love, they really popped with the gray.

I last wore my circle bag HERE with an avocado themed look, one of my favorites!

I last wore my olive skinny cargo pants HERE with a slightly-punk fun outfit!

 I'm wearing-cactus tee-secondhand (j.crew), pants-blank denim nyc, boots-corral, sunglasses-balenciaga, bag-vince camuto 'chica,' necklace-nordstrom rack






 Here's two bonus photos, the sunset last night! I love desert life. It's really something to see, pretty much every day!
 How's your weekend so far? Happy (Saguaro) Saturday! xx

Comments