Let's Get Earthy, Day 2: MOSS!

 Moss or what I typically call 'Olive' is definitely my favorite out of all the Earth tones to the challenge. I definitely wear, own, and shop for the Earthy green shade more than any other shade...I even convinced my husband to go for the green color down jacket when we were doing a bit of shopping for him last weekend!


Wow I can't believe I haven't worn this top since May! I last wore it HERE with a cute casual look.
I last wore my black t-bar clogs HERE with a pretty polka dot dress.
I just wore my bucket bag a couple of days ago HERE.

 I haven't ever worn this new skirt before! I got it on mega clearance from the Anthro sale a few months ago. My mom insists that I should wear it with boots and really amp up the Victorian/Rodeo Queen vibes but I thought I'd try it with clogs today because I just wore boots yesterday and I like to mix it up!




 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, lace up sleeve top-thrifted, skirt-anthropologie, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'antique' sandal, bag-coach (secondhand), sunglasses-anthropologie, necklace-thrifted 


 Happy Tuesday! What's your favorite Earth tone so far? Clay or Moss? Tomorrow is a yellow one, I'm looking forward to it! xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.