punk valentine.

 Today, I'm definitely channeling more of my punk vibes that I favored in High School! It's fun to have different variations of style though and I enjoyed mixing these secondhand pieces with investment pieces (my top, skirt, leggings, and sunglasses)!

I last wore my scalloped top HERE with some rose jeans!
I last wore my starry jacket HERE with a pokemon inspired look!
I last wore my leggings HERE with a Harry Potter inspired look!
I last wore my red clog boots HERE with one of my favorite rainy day looks!
I last wore my red purse HERE with a plaid dress.

This is my blog debut of my faux leather skirt! I got it to replace THIS SKIRT that is a bit baggy on me, I wanted a more fitted vibe and this one fits like a glove AND has pockets and a hidden side zipper. I also really like the tie belt for a cinched waist.






 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), jacket-vintage Wilson's (poshmark), top-marshall's, faux leather skirt-marshall's, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), leggings-marshall's, boots- Swedish Hasbeens 'grunge' shearling (poshmark), sunglasses-pacsun (old), necklace-amazon (old)
 Happy Saturday!
I'm dreaming up a lot of Valentine-sy outfits since I love the holiday/my wedding anniversary so much!
Do you have any fun weekend plans?
Do you like mixing in some punk styles sometimes?
xx

Comments

  1. I am going to dinner with my hubby and another couple. Love the punk vibes of the Valentine's Look!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That sounds nice! Hope you enjoy :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a fun outfit! I really like the printed leggings and red and black is always a winning combination! I like how you include the last way you wore things too, I do that on my blog as well! :)

    Hope you're having a great start to your week! A bit of a wet one here with all this rain!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It helps me keep track of if i get enough wears to justify keeping an item vs. selling it in my Poshmark Closet or donating it! I will definitely check out your blog, I got the idea for linking to my last outfits with items from 'Love Maegan' one of my og fashion inspirations :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.