red roses.


 I think this blouse might be a bit lucky because when I wear it, I go out to eat a very yummy dinner that night...which is what happened today with my awesome ricotta pizza. Yum!

It was a red theme, and every Friday, is #FridayFeet on instagram for a group of shoe lovers so I was trying to shoot the best shoefies to capture my super cute gold clogs!
I love the weekends. I hope you have a great one! For me, this weekend is all about low key relaxation and I'm pumped!

I last wore this red top HERE in a look that a lot of you though was a dress! I love wearing seperates that look like one piece!

I last wore my gold clogs HERE with my thrifted apple dress!

I last wore my rose jeans HERE with a strawberry-themed look (and my same shoes)!

 It's probably a bit seasonally confused to wear a beret and sandals and jeans and cold shoulder but that's just the kind of way I'm feeling. It's a weird mix of pre-Fall and summer with the temps still riding high on the thermometer.
 I'm wearing: red top-Marshall's, jeans-nanette lapore 'broadway' (thrifted), necklace-thrifted, beret-eBay, clogs-loeffler randall X sven 'inga' (eBay)



 Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans? Does it feel like Fall where you live? xx


Comments