queen of the cacti.

 I saw the front of this t-shirt at the end of August (before No Shop September) and loved it but then when I saw the back, I knew I really needed it in my wardrobe! I love saguaros/cacti/succulents more than the average person and this tee just really spoke to me! It's a little big (they only had one size in stock) but I honestly really like the comfy relaxed fit and it hits at the right place, has sewn cuff sleeves (big plus) and washed pretty well so I can't complain! It seemed to basic to pair it with simple jeans (which I'm sure I will do plenty, just wait) so I decided to mix it up and get into the Fall Trends spirit with this awesome zip leather skirt that I thrifted last Spring and never wore until now! It fits just right and is a great in between mini and midi length so I don't feel like a strumpet wearing heels with it. Also, not sure if you can tell but my headband also has all over cactus print! This look is very me. Consider it my first more-Fall-than-Summer-look unless you count my dress with boots outfit last month...

I last wore my cactus bag HERE with a totally different cacti themed look in all white!
I last wore my black heart clogs HERE with what else, a blue plaid dress!

Are you stocking up on leather pants or skirts for Fall? Let me know! You can buy my exact skirt on Poshmark HERE. I definitely recommend it. The leather is SUPER soft and just shiny enough.

 I'm wearing: bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), clogs-swedish hasbeens (eBay), skirt-thrifted (trouve), tee-marshall's, headband-AZ boutique (in a trailer, really random)



 I think my favorite thing about the skirt is that it reminds me of my favorite skirt in college but a more grown up version plus my college one was suede and picked up so much dust/dirt/spills! I hope you enjoy this glimpse of my Fall Lookbook.
Happy almost-Friday! xx

Comments

  1. This graphic tee is so cool and love it paired with the skirt! The bag is the icing on the cake.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.