end of January/Jeanuary looks.

 For some reason, my new phone pics just weren't uploading right for the longest and I just avoided blogging for a while or took a break--however you want to see it.

Here's my updated end of the month jean/denim infused styles!

I'm really proud of these and my renewed inspiration and love for my jeans and denim wardrobe. 

I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, jacket, denim top, rexy dino keychain-thrifted, jeans-coh, biker clogs c/o Sven Clogs, coach bag-birthday gift
What I wore to go get labwork done for my Crohn's

beret, shirt, jacket, bag, jeans, all thrifted! Sven clogs were customized rose gold by me! This is my 'dreaming of Valentines Day' look and honestly my currently most popular instagram post ever! I'm really obsessed with my new-to-me Lazy Oaf heart raincoat. I'm glad I spent the money to get it, it has become a total fave and joy bringer! Plus it rained like 4 times already!

Borrowing my husband's pacman t-shirt for this comfy look!
denim skir, boots, shirt all thrifted!

another rainy look with secondhand top, jeans, and jacket! boots c/o Sven Clogs

jacket, shirt, belt, Sven Clogs and beret are thrifted! Skirt is from tjmaxx and I can't stop reaching for it. It's by Free people and I just love the fit and style!

My biggest challenge was trying to make my denim shorts cool and wearable in the winter. I don't know if I love it but I got a lot of support online. I might try it again but it definitely was/is out of my comfort zone!
jacket, top, belt are thrifted. Shorts by Paige, boots are doc martens, socks/tights are American Apparel super old!

A lot of purple always is fun to wear.
hat, bag, skirt are thrifted.
miss patina blouse, target (old) tights, c/o Sven Clogs purple clogs



A valentine-ready casual look with my new from TJ Maxx super wide leg comfiest jeans I've ever owned!

beret, bag, sunglasses, belt and boots are thrifted. jeans-free people, sweater-old anthropologie



Denim dress style mixed with cactus lady vibes!
trench, dress, tee, bag all thrifted! Green clogs c/o Sven Clogs,anklet from etsy








I ended Jeanuary with a very me style with my really awesome eBay find denim jacket!

hat-minnetonka, sweater, skirt, jacket, dr martens-secondhand, tights-old, amazon

Happy Feb! xx

Comments