gengar graphic tee, holographic clogs.

 I've been playing Pokemon Sword for about two and a half weeks and I already beat it...I know it's meant for kids target audience but I'm a 90's kid and Pokemon is a very real fandom for me! I loved the game very much but it feels bittersweet to play the after game since there is very little to offer as far as rebeating trainers/gyms go and a lack of new bosses or super beasts (like the last game release), the trick/catch and reasoning for this is that Pokemon is doing an expansion pack that you have to PAY for (in addition to the original game cost of $60) AND wait all the way until June 2020. This is lame in my opinion. Plus the second and final expansion pack doesn't come until Fall 2020 and is for the companion game, Pokemon Shield, that I don't own. It's like adding insult to injury.
I love the game, and I will continue to support Pokemon, except for Pokemon GO because I hate that concept and it's never going to match up to the system games in my opinion.
Okay, I'll stop rambling about my favorite video game franchise and just conclude saying that as a whole I would give the game an 8/10 because the lack of after play knocks two points off for me in terms of an otherwise awesome game! So I'm overall happy for the success of the game but still disappointed by the expansion pass.
On to my outfit today...

I last wore my holographic clogs HERE for a NYE inspired outfit!
I last wore my Ghost Pokemon tee HERE for Halloween! I wore it off the blog with a very basic jeans look a while ago but it wasn't worth documenting in my opinion.
I last wore my pink prairie skirt HERE with a Jurassic Park tee!
I last wore my star jacket HERE with one of my fave looks of the new year so far! I love Beetlejuice so much.






 I'm wearing: star jacket-wilson's vintage (poshmark), tee-uniqlo, skirt-anthropologie (poshmark), sunglasses-balenciaga 'bubble' (thrifted), pom beanie-dillard's (thrifted), clogs-Sven Clogs HERE





 It's almost the weekend!
I'm spending some time tonight with a friend watching some funny tv and going to one of my favorite 'healthy' style restaurants in my neighborhood.
Hope you're having a nice week! xx

Comments

  1. Your outfit is gorgeous!! Interesting styling with the very casual t-shirt and jacket on top, and dressier skirt and shoes on the bottom. An unexpected combination, but I think it's the color schemes that make the combination work, the blue seems to work with the pink. Then, with the grey being neutral in the sandals and hat. Those sandals are so cute together with that skirt, and the heels are a lovely accent. You look darling!!

    I really wish my dates would dress this nice with we are out. You put some real effort into your look, thereby letting your friend know that you actually wanted to be out with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to dress up a bit when you know you are going to a nice restaurant, in my opinion!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, for sure. Something I like to do myself, but few others seem interested in matching. Quite frustrating, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.