TME CHALLENGE: plaid flannel shirt.


 You might know that I've been a longtime fan of TME blog and I love when they occasionally do style challenges on Instagram and then later feature them on their blog!
This weeks prompt is 'Flannel Shirt' and I don't actually own any!
So I bent the challenge slightly to wear this flannel shirt dress that is currently for sale in my Poshmark Closet!
So are these cool vintage Stetson aviator sunglasses!

I last wore my red bag yesterday, so no link necessary!
I last wore my lace up moto jacket HERE with a mostly taupe-y spring-y look!
I last wore my gray clog boots HERE with a pop of purple!
I last wore my green felt hat HERE with the same boots but a gray sweatshirt dress (for sale) & army parka!




 I'm wearing: jacket-vigoss, felt hat-nordstrom rack, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), dress-thrifted (FOR SALE), tights-target (old), boots-c/o Sven Clogs, sunglasses-Stetson (FOR SALE)
 Happy mid-week!
xx

Comments

  1. A great outfit. Interesting styling, all neutral colors but it does not look lifeless, either. It's interesting how you used the purse to give the pop of color. I like the use of the tan jacket, just enough contrast to be noticed, yet doesn't take away from the purse by popping itself. The lighter color is quite flattering to your hair. It is very beautiful, and deserves to be shown off. I like how the green hat gives continuity to the green in the dress, and also complements the brown / tan jacket.

    That dress works so well with those leggings and boots. I like how you have created a casual look with a dress, yet it does not look as though you are dressing down something dressier (though that can look nice, too). I'm not sure what you were doing that day, but that is a great look for just doing your thing around town. It really exudes self-confidence. Too bad you are selling the dress, it looks so good on you. Even though your outfit is quite casual, you look very good.

    I'd love to have my dates' casual outfits look this nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm selling it because it just isn't the right fit for me personally! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.