off to Hogwarts...

 Okay, Sophie and I are off to Hogwarts! See you on Thanksgiving Break when we are back from studies.
Just kidding, I'm still feeling the Halloween Vibes and also wishing my sister a Happy Birthday!
I'm wearing a few things never on the blog...this dress that I think I might keep that was for sale in my Poshmark closet (it's nice to layer), my new thrifted Hogwarts sweatshirt (it was $5!) and my new leggings I got a few weeks ago but it's finally cool enough to wear! That's right, it hit 70 degrees F today, so I'm officially going to start Fall dressing much more (hopefully).

I last wore my bow boots HERE with a 'Stranger Things' look.
I last wore my bucket bag HERE with a Wednesday Addams look.

It's kind of funny, I never thought owning white boots would remind me of my old ice skates so much but they really do! It's kind of comforting in a weird way. As you know, I love girly details like bows.

I'm dog-sitting Sophie this week so prepare for a poodle fashion invasion!

 I'm wearing-beret-miss patina, sweatshirt-thrifted, dress-thrifted, bag-coach bucket bag, boots-dr marten HERE

 Are you a Harry Potter fan? Would you want to go to Hogwarts? xx

Comments