funky purple vibe.

 It's SO cold all week so far so I wore a very close-to-outfit-repeating look for a 'funky' style challenge bringing back the 70's! I changed it up with a different bag and jacket but it's almost identical to the last time I wore my corduroy flares HERE
I last wore my denim cold shoulder top HERE
I last wore my rainbow circle bag HERE
I last wore my platform tan boots HERE with my avocado look and a favorite of 2020 so far!
I last wore my lilac moto jacket HERE with purples and grays!
I last wore my chunky maroon scarf HERE a while back, it hasn't really been cold enough for it until now!




 I'm wearing: hat-dillard's (thrifted), scarf-gift, top-thrifted, corduroy pants-anthropologie, jacket-bagatelle, bag-amerileather (poshmark), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), boots-swedish hasbeens 'grunge' in nature (eBay)



 My husband hates these boots because they are SO chunky but I just love how they funkify any outfit and bring it right back to the 70's, plus they are surprisingly comfortable!

Just taking a minute to say RIP to the pom pom on this hat, which was shortly destroyed by my mom's 'toddler' poodle that ate most of it. Thank goodness for Etsy, I will DIY a new pom pom attachment, so look for it in a future post!

Do you love the new 70's revival fashion trends?
I am fiercely debating investing in a secondhand fringey jacket....I'm really on the fence.
xx

Comments