chilled guac.


 I'm not sure why it took me so long to dream up a way to make this very summer-seeming avocado skirt fit into a chilly winter day but I'm so glad I did! I feel really fun and bright today!

I last wore my olive anorak AND olive top HERE with the same boots but some jeans and a beret with a colorful bag!
I last wore my avocado skirt HERE in a warmer weather version!
I last wore my grunge boots HERE with the same hat!
I last wore my circle bag HERE with the same hat and a pop of mustard!





 I'm wearing: jacket-somedays lovin' (poshmark), hat-target (poshmark), sunglasses-pac sun (old), top-anthropologie, bag-vince camuto 'chica' (nordstrom rack), skirt-amazon, boots-swedish hasbeens 'grunge' in nature (eBay)
 Happy Monday!
I hope your week starts off sunny and bright! xx


Comments