pansies & polka dots.

 Happy Monday! Did the weekend fly by for you as fast as it for me?

I last wore my cold shoulder denim shirt HERE with a 70's inspired outfit!
I last wore my pansy trench AND Maguba clogs HERE for a colorful style!
I last wore my Mickey bag HERE with a monochrome green outfit!
I last wore my polka dot dress HERE in warmer weather with some black clog sandals!



 This dress was expensive but an investment piece and great to wear casual or fancy, it also works great for all seasons as it is pretty easy to layer and it washes really well.
It is really high quality cotton and was made in Italy, which I really appreciate!




 I'm wearing: coat-elevenses (poshmark), hat-eBay, dress-boutique, navy high socks-american apparel (old), clogs-Maguba 'florence', denim cold shoulder button down-thrifted, sunglasses-pac sun (old), bag-Disney X Coach 'patricia satchel' (eBay)


 I hope your weeks starts and carries along beautifully!
I'm excited to go out with an old friend in town from NY tonight! It should be really nice to see him again :) xx


Comments

  1. Hi, it's ME again! I haven't forgotten you, in fact I wonder what you're up to quite often. I'll get around to updating my situation at some point, but I'm okay.
    So I am totally drawn into this outfit for a few reasons, but I think the best part of this look is how you mixed all the textiles and patterns to read cohesively. It's so cute! The very last photo of you (IMO) layers the confidence and cuteness and whimsy that you're feeling ~ keep rocking the fashion thing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi YOU! So glad to 'see' you again! Thanks so much for the support. I'll be following along to find out how you're doing and what has been going on! Glad you're okay.
      The last photo is my favorite too! Thank you so much again, you're so kind. <3 xx

      Delete
  2. The weekend definitely flew by for me, too- I can't believe we're already to mid-January!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.