olive greens.

This outfit was inspired by a style challenge where the woman picked a bunch of flatlays to draw inspiration from and most of them are jeans which is out of my go-to/comfort zone so I'm being a bit more creative and expanding upon my style this month with what I already own! Trying to get more wears in.
I recently got this parka on Poshmark and yes, I do have the exact one in light pink as well but I absolutely love it and the price was too good to pass up! Lace up and corset details will always be at the heart of my style, I believe! I was always a big fan.


I last wore my grunge boots (in tan) HERE with a 70's style outfit!
I don't wear jeans very often (as you may notice) but I last wore these pilcro ones HERE in the summer!
I last wore my pretty rainbow circle bag HERE with a colorful look featuring Sophie!
I last wore my olive cut out tee HERE with a monochrome olive look!



 I'm wearing: parka-somedays lovin', jeans-pilcro, top-anthropologie, beret-vintage (poshmark), bag-amerileather (poshmark), sunglasses-anthropologie, boots-swedish hasbeens 'grunge' in natural leather (eBay)

 One of my Instagram followers complimented my boot collection this week and it made me feel SO good and also, like, do I really need any more boots? I feel like in general my shoe collection is in a really good place for 2020 so I will share it soon on the blog!

Happy Tuesday! xx

Comments

  1. Great casual outfit with great ensemble. I haven't wore a parker for awhile. Need me one for Spring.

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.