lady in lavender with NEW BOOTS!

 Woo! It's Thursday and ridiculously sunny. Also, I have copious pictures today...first because SVEN CLOGS GAVE ME MY OWN PAIR OF CLOG BOOTS as a gift! Second because one of my cats got curious and wanted to be part of the photo action so I snapped a bunch of pics with her in the window as well and they definitely make me laugh and were too funny not to share with you all!

I last wore this pom hat HERE with a very retro 70's look!
I last wore my purple moto jacket HERE with a very purple party outfit!
I lastw ore my customized luna collar dress HERE with a Wednesday Addams-inspired Fall outfit!






 I'm wearing: hat-dillard's (thrifted), jacket-bagatelle, dress-thrifted, luna collar decor-eBay, tights-target (old), boots-Sven Clogs HERE they are the DEAL OF THE DAY with a special discounted price so snap them up while you can!




 I am SO grateful for these stunning shearling lined leather clog boots that were handmade in Minnesota just for me and a special gift from the company Sven Clogs.
In a completely non-biased and 100% honest review I can confidently say that I would give them 10/10 and recommend them utterly and without hesitation to everyone and anyone!
They are not only EXTREMELY warm, they are extremely timeless, stylish, classic, and comfortable AS LONG AS YOU GO UP A FULL SIZE in your typical shoe size in the shearling boots.

I am typically an 8-8.5 and 9 in high heels. I wear a true 39 in heels EUR and 38 when they are flats or very low heels. I am wearing a size 40 in these and they fit PERFECTLY. I would recommend even going up another size (2 sizes total) if you want to wear knit or thick socks but in my opinion, these are so warm that you would be fine in tights (like me) or trouser socks with a non-smushed feeling for your feet!

Have you ever bought Sven Boots or other clog boots?
What do you think?
Are they amazing or what?!? xx

Comments