maroon accents.


 It took me some courage to start wearing my bold pansy trench coat but now that I've worn it to work a few times and loved it, I'm wearing it a lot more. I especially like it with dresses that are a bit shorter because it gives great coverage when sitting down! I can't believe that my tights, clogs, and scarf are so close in color but it made for an easy-to-plan look! You might think of this look as a remix since I wore this denim dress already in another outfit a while ago! I'm all about remixing outfits Especially since I am on a self-imposed shopping freeze until May. It will force me to appreciate the closet I have an take a much needed break from all of the eBay bidding and Poshmark haggling, haha! If I say something is 'new' on my blog from here on out until May, it just means that I never wore it yet (or I ordered it from China like three months ago).
 I'm wearing: scarf-gift, jacket- anthropologie, dress- zara, tights- target, clogs- swedish hasbeens 'lacey'
 Please don't judge my messy hair. This was the windiest day in AZ all year, I'm pretty sure!
Do you like matching your tights to your shoes? Or scarf?
Do you have any bold jackets that you sometimes have trouble styling at first?
xx



Comments