that 70's vibe.


 I was fully into the 70's vibe of the pants when planning today's outfit.
Turned out to be extra appropriate since we spent hours this morning thrifting and finding some really rad vintage treasures! I can't wait to sort through them after they are done being washed!

I last wore this backpack HERE with a pink outfit!
I last wore this suede moto jacket HERE with a mustard look!
I last wore this cold shoulder denim top HERE layered over a favorite plaid dress!
I confess to not wearing these corduroy pants since HERE almost a year ago. I think I didn't have the right idea of how to style them before but I'm loving this seventies-inspired look and my husband really likes it too! Bonus!

The boots are new, they are, yes, the same boots as the red ones I've been wearing a lot this season. I saw them in brown and had trouble saying no. The auction went a bit higher than I expected but they were still way less than they are on the SH website or anywhere else and they were literally brand new in their box.
 I'm wearing: hat-dillard's (thrifted), jacket-vigoss, shirt-thrifted, corduroys-anthroplogie, backpack-kate spade, boots-Swedish Hasbeens 'grunge' in nature colorway, sunglasses-anthropologie

 Okay, time to indulge in some holiday chocolates and prep my new findings for reselling! Check out my closet HERE. You can still shop my end of the year sale for a few more days only!


Comments