quick xmas round up.

 The day after Christmas, in which my husband I drove up North to frolic in the snow and spread holiday cheer to my niece and nephews (and in-laws)! 

I last wore this hat and coat HERE in a more casual matchy mustard look!
I last wore this olive prairie skirt HERE 
I wore my cactus tee under (not visible) and you can see it in my last outfit wearing it HERE with some olive jeans and boots.
I last wore my mustard backpack (not visible) HERE
I last wore my fuzzy brown sweater (you can kind of see the sleeves) HERE

This is my debut of my Ugg 'Redwood' snow boots that my parents got me for my birthday! You can see them in more detail HERE, they were perfect for the snow and cold weather and kept feet nice and dry! They are also currently on sale and come in black as well.

full details: hat-target (poshmark), coat-sebby (poshmark), sweater-uo (secondhand), tee-j.crew (secondhand), skirt-anthropologie, boots-ugg 'redwood', scarf-sakkas 

Christmas Day, in which we went out for dinner and opened presents on midnight and sipped hot cocoa imported from England. It was a very low-key but wonderful day!

I last wore this plaid skirt HERE

I also wore my BB8 sweater last Christmas but didn't document it, and the hat is 3 years old and going strong, especially with the baby yoda popularity!

full details: sweater-Disney (poshmark), skirt-target (thrifted), socks-xmas gift (marshall's, in a three pack), clogs-Sven leaf punch mary jane (poshmark), star wars yoda hat-big lots (old)


I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS WITH ME, I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM! xx

Comments