Let's Get Earthy, Day 3: OCHRE!

I definitely though 'mustard' as soon as I googled 'ochre' just to make sure my earthy tone was on point! Of course, I love mustard and have lots of it. Today, I even debuted my NEW Kipling backpack! It is so cute and the perfect size for my tablet and planner and all the essentials. I think it would be perfect to travel with as well and it was definitely worth $40 at TJ Maxx! I do have another backpack  that is more summery and much larger and laptop or diaperbag sized so it's nice to have something a bit more compact but not as small as my cactus one!

I last wore my origami tee HERE with a really cute matchy look and one of my favorite Fall-inspired outfits so far!

I last wore my faux suede skirt HERE with a brown-themed look for the sweater week challenge!

I last wore my Sandgrens clogs HERE with a retro pop-of-pink look!

 I'm wearing: tee-Springfield (Spain), backpack-Kipling HERE , sunglasses-anthropologie, skirt-poshmark, belt-vintage, clogs-Sandgrens 'Morocco' (Poshmark)

 I'm looking forward to the weekend, I have some fun things plans! I also am getting a box of clothes to resell this week from my mom and sister so looking forward to some new items in the shop soon! xx

Comments