plaid for the holiday season.

 Happy Monday!
It's been tricky doing outfits over the weekend because we had a major ant problem and it's just starting to get better today, thank goodness.

I'm really looking forward to the holidays.
I'm wearing two new pieces, both secondhand, this cute little plaid skirt that I've been searching for, for maybe a decade? Also, the sweater is from my mom, I like the really wide neck. It reminds me of when I used to try to stretch out my sweaters and shirts as a kid because I used to HATE tight collars more than anything!

I last wore my flower boots HERE with a fun and very floral look!
I last wore my cat bag HERE with a leopard look!
I last wore this corduroy beret HERE with a sweater outfit.






 I'm wearing: beret-free people, sweater-(secondhand) anthropologie, skirt-(thrifted) target, tights-target, boots-dr. marten, sunglasses-anthropologie, necklace-amazon (old)
 I DO feel wonderfully productive this past week.
I'm working on a style challenge for next month.
I have been reading some great books (more on that soon).
I did a BIG closet clean out.
I love Thanksgiving more than most other holidays.


I want to do a shoe catalog post soon. It's been too long and I feel like I need a good inventory and I also get a lot of questions on instagram so it would be cool to have it all in one post!

I might do a jacket/coat catalog post as well.

My big question is: Are you buying things on Black Friday? If so, what? I'm very tempted to buy myself a pair of shoes like I usually do for Black Friday on a deep discount but I'm just not sure any more.
Let me know!

Do you love docs and plaid as much as me? It's one of the best combos, in my opinion, especially in this weather, now that it is finally cooling off a bit! xx

Comments

  1. I will buy some things on black friday. Love this cute skirt and it looks so cool with the boots!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.