rich chocolates & 'ugly' sweater!

 Anybody else a former Brownie Scout? That's a bit what I accidentally channeled with today's luck! I was going for more rich browns and chocolate shades but you know, I don't mind the scout-vibes!

Today is the 'ugly sweater' prompt for the second-to-last day of Sweater Week! I personally don't think this is an ugly sweater but I do think and understand why people would see it as ugly:
-it's dirt brown
-it has bat wings
-it's not 'sexy'
-it has tight arms and a wide body
-the front panels and back panels are teddy bear fuzzy wuzzy material!

So I haven't worn everything I'm wearing on the blog yet. The sweater was a recent hand-me-down my sister gave me over the summer and I love it and plan on wearing it a whole bunch this Fall and Winter. The skirt was a semi recent Poshmark purchase for Fall and it has a thick elastic waist (which I love) and is faux suede! I was hoping it would be a perfect shade match for my otk boots but it is not as mushroomy and more taupey but I still love it!  It's the perfect length to wear with lots of different types of shoes and I think it would be fab with tights too!

I last wore my Mickey purse HERE with a funky all red look!
I last wore my rose cowboy boots HERE with my super girly pink dress!
I last wore my camel beret HERE with a cute mustard themed look!






 I'm wearing: sweater-secondhand, skirt-poshmark, bag-disney X coach, beret-eBay, necklace-thrifted, sunglasses-anthropologie, boots-justin boots (eBay)


Comments

  1. Hi again! I like seeing brown coming back into cute fashion. I think the color got a bad rap in recent years, but your sweater is a nice one - nothing ugly! Can we talk about those boots!? They're so wonderfully vibrant and western - very cute. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! Thank you so much. It was hard for me to find an 'ugly' sweater that wasn't a Christmas one, I want to save that one for xmas. My boots are a crazy eBay find! They are vintage Justin Boots I got from a specialty store (they were deadstock, new in their box). I'm obsessed with flowers and also heart things, thanks so much! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.