warm gold.

 I took some extra photos today, I think I'm just having a really nice day! It feels great! Plus I was so sick yesterday, the best I could do was wear my Santa-hat-cactus flannel pjs from several years ago for a Friday Feet instagram post!
This morning, we had some new friends over for brunch and it was tons of fun!
Waffles, french toast, bacon, eggs! My hubby really did a fantastic job!
We just forgot the hot chocolate but we will have to make it next time we have company! We got some gourmet cocoa mix from London!
We also got some random errands done and discovered the movie 'Deck the Halls' and we LOVE it!
It's amazing.
Definitely a new tradition!
Plus, just knowing that we are done wrapping presents AND stocking stuffers for the year feels like such a big RELIEF!

I recently got this hat with my Posh Affiliate money for $6 on Poshmark, since I recently discovered that having hats that match each of my jackets/coats is a really fun outfit touch! I like the co-ord vibe. And my bag is the exact shade too! Look!

I last wore my white docs on the last outfit post, so no need to link it! It was a cozy gray tone outfit.
I last wore my mustard toggle coat AND high waisted jeans HERE with a cute pink cat top!
I last wore my mustard circle bag HERE with a moto jacket and some cute clogs!
I last wore my donut blouse HERE layered under an all-pink look!

Also, not sure if anyone would actually notice but I DID just change out my boot laces for white because I just like it much better aesthetically! I think it makes the black bow pop more and the cat blend in more as well! It's easy to get super cheap shoelaces on eBay, if you ever want to give any of your lace ups a quick fashion/cosmetic update!
 I'm wearing: hat- Merona (poshmark), donut top-Marshall's, jeans-secondhand (COH), bag-vince camuto 'chica' (nordstrom rack), boots-dr martens, shoe charms-Miss Patina, glasses-dolce & gabanna









 Do you love brunch also? Waffles or French Toast? We couldn't decide today, so we had both!
What's your favorite holiday time movie? Do you like matching your hat to your coat also? xx

Comments