February is now Feb-rewear-y! Week 1: Outfit Repeating

 Day 1:

the super mario racoon suited up look:




I don't think I posted the exact look on the blog but I did wear it in 2020 except with my faux leather skirt!

I'm wearing: thrifted cache jacket. minnetonka hat, vintage heart bag (poshmark), vintage red belt, free people skirt (tj maxx), red doc martens from poshmark


Day 2:

 the guac & nacho cheese vibe look:

Last worn HERE exactly the same way but with Swedish Hasbeens instead of these gifted Sven boots that I'm just wild about!

Day 3:

the orange plaid 70's vibe in flare jeans!


I wore this same look but with a different top and coat! The brown jacket I wore it with last time is now for sale. I'm just not liking it anymore. It's so tight in my armpits!
This coat elevates the whole outfit a lot in my opinion! I guess I'm slowly coming around to orange...

I'm wearing: beret-eBay, top-thrifted, coat-poshmark (bke), bag-poshmark (coach x disney), jeans-coh, clogs-sven clogs

Day 4:
Plaid slit dress & biker jacket:




I wore the same exact look HERE with clog boots instead and didn't have my amazing heart bag back then!
My cowboy boots are eight second angel from eBay & my heart bag is Ted Baker London from Nordstrom Rack. Definitely worth the price, I'm obsessed! It's perfect for looks that the red heart bag doesn't match! It has wonderful shine as well.. 

Day 5:

the ladylike cat lover in the rain:


I went way back HERE for this look of mine! I still absolutely LOVE it and it's even better now with my recently acquired secondhand Lazy Oaf rain coat! Seriously such a dreamy jacket! 

Day 6:
a classic red & plaid vibe:



I wore almost the same exact look over a year ago HERE ! I need to admit that I really regret those no 6 clog boots I wore back then so much but I can't go back. I didn't realize how special and rare they were when I found them! I'm trying to look ahead though. I do really love how this outfit turned out with the addition of my hood scarf from Poshmark, my ted baker heart bag, my stockings and navy clogs. It's definitely a very 'me' vibe! I love the hint of plaid at the hem. Very cute, right? 

Day 7:
the rose dress that started it all:






I've had this rose dress since my first blog post on here and my first instagram post too!
I wore this same outfit except with a different blouse, hat, and jacket HERE
My hat is from eBay, my top is from Poshmark and I wish the heart cutout showed better in pics, my jacket was thrifted right at the end of 2020 and I love it! It's surprisingly easy to wear for such a bold piece. I've had these betsey johnson tights since college! 


Which rewear is your fave?
I love recycling outfits and ideas from previous posts/memories/events.
Why wouldn't you wear something that makes you feel good all over again? I hate the wear and throway tendency of our current fashion climate. I'm really finding myself drawn into and loving the slow fashion movement on instagram and meeting so many amazing people that are trying to cut down on over consuming clothing and 'trends!' 
xx



Comments