little red.

 I felt really good in my outfit today! I got stopped several times by strangers giving compliments which is always so positively affirming and just gives me that extra boost!

I last wore my plaid dress (one of many) HERE layered with a denim shirt!
I last wore my RED COAT, BAG, & CLOG BOOTS HERE in a really similar look but with a bit of a twist since I wore a short red dress under and had a different hat!



 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), dress-anthropologie, boots-no. 6 (eBay), coat-elevenses (poshmark), glasses-dolce & gabanna, layered long sleeve shirt-secondhand, necklace-nordstrom rack, bag-coach 'lexi' 



 This outfit just feels VERY me and I think I might have to repeat it a few times before Winter ends! I was talking to my mom about how I love the 'prairie' trend and the ruffle hem vibe of this dress and some other dresses I picked up recently that I'm looking forward to wearing on the blog!

Happy Thursday! xx


Comments

  1. Well, I love this outfit on you too! You wear the color red very nicely. That's the same coat as the floral print one, right? I'm feeling so cold today that I have on a thick fleece jacket inside my house, so seeing your bare legs is giving me further chills, lol.

    What has the average daily high been in your area? We hover around 30º – 50º and I'm always cold no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.