cat lady vibes only.

 On Wednesdays, I usually wear pink when I remember and today was one of those days.
I've been super busy all morning listing my death pile (if you are a reseller, you know the term). I've taken over 150 pictures and listed over 20 new items so CHECK THEM OUT!

This is a very rare occasion that I'm NOT wearing anything from a thrift store or secondhand. It feels kind of strange, but I do honestly love and get a lot of wear from all of these pieces, except maybe my socks, but I'm working on upping my sock game this Winter! It's a personal goal.

I last wore my Miss Patina blouse right before thanksgiving, HERE with a pop of mustard and some white accessories.

I last wore my cat bag HERE for a holiday party look HERE (featuring Sophie, the toy poodle)!

I last wore my smocked bow shoulder dress HERE in a monochrome vibe outfit last month that I really enjoyed putting together.

I last wore my Pink Svens HERE for an all-pink look I am kind of obsessed with and would like to wear again sometime! I felt like a vintage housewife, and was making meat loaf, so it really suited me!
 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, blouse-Miss Patina, dress-fox's designer, socks-old (purchased in Israel), bag-Kate Spade (Marshall's), clogs- Sven 'bow knot' in pink leather
 Happy Wednesday! I hope that you are having a great week! xx


Comments

  1. That cat bag is so cute and I love this all-pink look!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.