peak Fall plaid.

 This outfit just makes me feel all kinds of good.

I love it so much that I even didn't want to change into pjs to take a nap and I felt like a style icon just walking my dog around the block.

It's the little things, right?


I had a good run with my red chunky platform clog boots last year but I'm so pleased that I swapped them for a pair of red doc martens! They are SOOOOO much more comfortable (the clog boots were 4' with platform and had a dreaded square toe) and I can wear them all day, no problem! They remind me of the red roper boots I wore into the ground in college, in a good way! I'm really into the vibe.





I'm wearing:
red leaf beret-vintage (poshmark)
sunglasses-pac sun (old)
cat collar-Miss Patina, last worn HERE
black leaf bag-Leafling Bags, last worn HERE
red sweater-poshmark, last worn HERE
red plaid skirt-Target (poshmark), last worn HERE
cat socks-urban outfitters (old)
red docs-poshmark, last worn HERE



Comments