dedicated post for my Miss Patina London collection!

Behold, my Miss Patina collection, est. 2019!
Started exactly a year ago for my birthday last year, I've admired the brand for years but when my husband bought me my first order, I was totally hooked!


cat beret-miss patina
blue silky dress-miss patina (bought secondhand on poshmark!)
sailor coat-no label, bought on ebay but reminds me of Miss Patina!
cat pin (on coat)-gift from Miss Patina
boots-dr. martens with cat lace charms by Miss Patina!

cactus dress-Miss Patina, probably my most worn item all Summer! I just love it!

green cat lady dress-the pockets remind me of my cats and I just love the longer length for Fall/Winter! Can't wait til it's cool enough to wear it outside! Miss Patina


cat chest wine dress-I just love the cat chest details! Miss Patina, bought on eBay secondhand! Again, something I'm really looking forward to wearing in cooler weather! I think it would look amazing with tights as well. 
pink city cat hem dress-Miss Patina, probably my second most-worn item all summer. The pockets are amazing and the fit is SO good. I didn't actually order it originally, I ordered a different pink dress but they gave me this one instead and I can't complain!

denim cat dress-Miss Patina, the initials MP are my initials! I just love the prairie vibe to this dress. I brought it on a staycation last month. It's versatile enough tobe worn all year since it's a very light weight denim!


Miss Patina pink cat collar blouse-my first MP item! A gift from my husband for my birthday last year!
bow back pinafore-Miss Patina, bought secondhand on Depop. It was a really great price, and once I saw the bow in the back, I knew I had to have it! I wore it a few times but it is a bit heavy in the hot weather. I love the shape of it. 


Miss Patina wine cat hem skirt-It's wool so too hot for now but I just love it! Bought secondhand on Mercari for an okay price but it was sold out on the MP site so I'm okay with it. I know I'll wear it a lot so it's worth it!

Purple mercat collar top-Miss Patina
light blue mercat skirt-Miss Patina, I love mixing and matching these two items! The colors and etails are so fun and I always get lots of compliments on them both!
Miss Patina olive scarf neck blouse-bought secondhand on Poshmark, I love the ties on the sleeves and the versatile style for Fall/Winter. It looks great with jeans or skirts or even under a dress!
Skirt-secondhand, vintage but very similar to one by Miss Patina!

peach kitty tee-Miss Patina, so cute! I was so upset when I spilled jelly on it but I was able to get the stain out, thank goodness!
Miss Patina cat belt-love a good stretch belt! The two gold cats are precious!
Blue striped Miss Patina Skirt-bought secondhand on Poshmark. This was dirt cheap! It's a bit big on me but I think maybe with a sweater tucked in or layered I can work with it more. I've worn it a couple times, I'm going to make it work!

That's a wrap! What's your favorite Miss Patina piece of mine or yours? Do you shop there? Do you like to shop small/designers like I do? Do you feel loyal to clothing brands? Tell me in the comments :) xx
 

Comments