ruby tuesday: harley quinn style!


I got this really cool Harley Quinn t-shirt at a thrift store for $4, I'm pretty sure it's Tokidoki but the label was ripped out! Either way, I really love it.
I got these red docs recently on Poshmark and these faux leather pants are a last year purchase that I can't wait to wear a lot when it's cooler in AZ!

This was actually one of my most popular Instagram looks all month so I'm especially proud of it...the red just pops so much, it makes me happy!








I looked up Instagram squat to try to get the cliche pose down as a bit of a joke but I don't know if I quite got it. It was funny to try though!


 I'm wearing:

t-shirt: thrifted (NEW to the blog)

leather pants;Blank NYC, last worn HERE

beret-poshmark (vintage)

chocker-thrifted

red docs-poshmark, detailed post HERE

Comments