eff gender roles DAY 4.



So when I sat down to write this post and think about it, I realized that this t-shirt is 12 years old and I felt really ancient, my hat is about 12 years old too!

For effing gender roles, I decided to draw inspiration from Boy George (the hat) & Shakespeare himself, King of gender murkiness and blurred lines! Anyone else LOVE the Twelfth Night?

Plus, the tee itself is 'mens' and I honestly always feel like mens' t-shirts are better! They are built of stronger fabric that lasts longer and the prints are always more fun in my experience. One of my fave sections in every thrift store is 'mens' t-shirts! There are ALWAYS gems! 


I'm wearing:
hat- h&m (ancient)
Shakespeare tee-from D.C. (old), never worn on the blog
leather mini skirt-marshall's, last worn HERE (with a different 'mens' tee!)
leaf crossbody-leafling bags, last worn HERE
yellow clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE
sunglasses-moschino (poshmark)

How do you view gendered dressing and roles for genders in fashion?
Is it something you feel very aware of?
Do you have a lot of experience with dress codes and being told what you can't wear?
Let me know in the comments! xx

Comments