all my turquoise.

 You might remember that my favorite color is turquoise so I was really excited to style my new turquoise clogs today!

I last wore my mario tee HERE
I last wore my black cage dress HERE
I last wore my leafling crossbody HERE

 It's been so warm lately, I might actually try to work on my tan soon. Or at least dip my feet in the pool.
 I'm wearing: leather hat-minnetonka, cage dress-thrifted, super mario tee-marshall's, leafling bag-poshmark, clogs- Sven Clogs turquoise diamond sandal ON SALE! (gifted), sunglasses-anthropologie (prize from instagram), turquoise choker (worn as anklet in some pics)-upscale cheapskate, assorted bracelets-vintage


Happy Tuesday!
On Wednesdays, I do wannabe Wednesday on instagram so check it out if you're interested.

I'll be back on the blog Thursday with another quarantined look!
Stay safe xx

Comments