bat-urday.


 I'm still in the process of swapping out some lesser-worn clothes or ill-fitting clothes for things that make me feel good so I'll be adding new items this week to the shop! I also added about 5 new things last week so take a peek on my Mercari, Depop, or Poshmark, whichever you prefer! I DO offer free shipping on Depop and Mercari!

I got this vintage Batman tee on Poshmark a week ago and I thought it would go great with my teal clogs and it is a match! This is my first time wearing it. I like that the lettering is a bit faded in some places and the charcoal cotton is nicely worn. Adam West Batman has always been my favorite in the cannon.

I last wore my turquoise clogs HERE
I last wore my leather skirt HERE

I know you're probably thinking it seems crazy to wear a leather skirt in this hot weather but since it's so short, it's really not too bad. Now the hat, it is definitely getting too toasty to wear it for very long, it's more of an aesthetic thing when it's not cold out! My hair is getting SO long, I definitely need a trim after quarantine.








 I'm wearing: vintage batman tee-poshmark, leather skirt-tj maxx, turquoise clogs-c/o Sven Clogs
 Sophie has been such good company during this lockdown time...she's such a sweet little girl!
Do you like goth-y, batty, black or leather summer time styles? I definitely like it once in a while to mix things up! xx

Comments