'eff color coordination' DAY 1

It's time for another style challenge! I'm participating in 'eff the stylerules' today through Friday so I hope you like these looks that push me out of my comfort zone a bit and help me discover some new things!

There's no way I would EVER typically mix ALL These crazy colors together, I'm a pretty matchy kind of dresser lately!

-tan beret (eBay)
-white Miss Patina London cat dicky/collar, last worn HERE
-green crop top (from my sister, uo) last worn HERE
-bright pink long skirt (poshmark), last worn HERE
-purple clogs (c/o Sven Clogs), last worn HERE
-yellow backpack (valfre, from poshmark), last worn HERE
-orange Oui Fresh sunglasses

Crazy huh!?!







I felt kind of like 'Wes Anderson' vibes. What do you guys think? xx



Comments

  1. Love the color of this skirt! I think the contrasts are amazing in this look.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.